Taylor Swift Announces her Album “Speak Now, Taylor’s Version” set to appear this July.

Taylor Swift is Releasing a New Album

Taylor Swift fans are looking forward to her new album, Speak Now Taylor's Version, set to be released in July.

Many Taylor Swift eagerly await her new album “Speak Now Taylor’s Version” coming out in July.

Swift is excited for this release.  “The songs that came from this time in my life were marked by their brutal honesty, unfiltered diaristic confessions and wild wistfulness,” she said. “I love this album because it tells a tale of growing up, flailing, flying and crashing… and living to speak about it.”

Speak Now was Taylor Swift’s third album released in 2010. Some of its most popular songs included “Back to December”, “Enchanted”, and “Better Than Revenge.” It won the grammy award for Best Country Album.

Tessa Christiansen said Taylor Swift is truly an amazing artist and Speak Now is one of her favorite albums.  “I can’t wait to see if she makes any changes to fit more of her newer song styles<” she said. Taylor does have a way of making adjustments to her songs that are “Taylor’s Version.”

The songs that came from this time in my life were marked by their brutal honesty, unfiltered diaristic confessions and wild wistfulness.

— Taylor Swift

Other students are also looking forward to the new release. Hailey Bodell said, “I’ve really loved the Taylor’s version of fearless, so I’m very excited for the Taylor’s version of speak now.”

Taylor Swift has two re-recorded albums; fearless, and red. Everyone has loved them so far so we’re looking forward to the new album.

Her first concert will be located in Nashville. Recently Taylor Swift has been on her “Eras Tour” featuring all of her previous songs.