This years senior dinner dance will take place at the Loveland Acquariuim Friday May 14th.

Salt Lake Tribune Photo

This year’s senior dinner dance will take place at the Loveland Acquariuim Friday May 14th.

Alta Senior Dinner Dance set for May 14th

Tickets are on sale now for  $35, and must be purchased before Thursday, May 6 through the Alta High Athletics website.

Alta’s Class of 2021 is invited to attend the Senior Dinner Dance, on Friday, May 14 at the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium. The theme, inspired by Hannah Montana, will be “I’ll Always Remember You.”

“I’m just super excited about the fact that we even get to have this,” said Senior Class Vice President Janelle Christensen. “We’ve been planning this for a while, and it really is gonna be an incredible way to wrap up not just our senior year, but our entire high school experience. After the absolute insane past year and a half that we’ve gone through, I know that, for me at least, it’s gonna be an even more special experience.”

The dance will be held from 6:30 to 10:30, and students will be given some time to roam around before the actual dinner begins, when a program during the dinner with various speakers and performance will take place. The actual dance will be held under the U2 stadium.