Yearbook Archives

Students dress up for the 2019 Halloween Dance. Because of Covid, this dance was not held least year.

“ALTAtraz” Dance Will Get Students in the Halloween Spirit

This year's dance is themed "ALTAtraz" and is going to be a spooky fun event.

This year’s Halloween Dance will be themed “ALTAtraz,” a reference to the famous prison Alcatraz, located in San Francisco. There will be spooky decorations, fun music, and awesome costumes. As always, it is a girl’s choice dance, but all are invited to attend, with or without a date!

The dance will be Saturday, October 23rd from 8:00 pm to 10:00 pm in the Fieldhouse.

We hope this dance will make everyone excited about Halloween. We have a cool theme that will make this dance a lot of fun.

— David Okerlund, SBO Public Relations

The dance will be a casual dress, and students are encouraged to dress up in costumes because it’s so fun to see everyone’s creativity. However, school dress code will be enforced.

No masks, bags or gum will be allowed in the field house.

Tickets are available to purchase for $7.50 online on Alta’s website or $10 at the door.

“We hope this dance will make everyone excited about Halloween,” said SBO PR officer David Okerlund. “We have a cool theme that will make this dance a lot of fun.”

Student government hopes students will wear their best behavior along with their costumes and make this dance one to remember.