Hawks+are+found+everywhere.+They+are+super+adaptable+to+every+climate+and+location.+According+to+teacher+Krista+Edward%2C+they+are+survivors+and+they+are+thrivers.%0A+They+are+always+there+to+help+a+family+member+of+friend+out.+These+qualities+are+found+in+this+months+Hawk+Heroes.+

Hawks are found everywhere. They are super adaptable to every climate and location. According to teacher Krista Edward, “they are survivors and they are thrivers.” They are always there to help a family member of friend out.” These qualities are found in this month’s Hawk Heroes.

PTSA Announces Final Hawk Heroes for the School Year

May 10, 2023

It’s May and the last month to announce the monthly PTSA Hawk Heroes. The following students have done something kind and caring for their classmates.

Freshmen

Afton Harrison

Afton was nominated by a fellow student who said she is nice and funny. Afton is always a positive influence to everyone around.

Tyler Weber

Tyler was nominated by a fellow student who said he has a great attitude and is kind to others.

Sophomores

Jolie Heale

Jolie was nominated by her classmate who said she doesn’t judge others without knowing their story. She gives her best in everything she does.

Jaxon Langford

Jaxon is a hard worker and very respectful. He is nice to everyone and very inclusive.

Juniors

Whitney Schmitt

Whitney was nominated by her fellow students. She is always nice to everyone. Whitney brightens everyone’s day with her humor and knowledge. The PTSA says her kindness is noticed and appreciated.

Steven Higgs

Steven was nominated by others who said he sat by someone at lunch who needed a friend. He helps others with their homework and he often helps his teacher.

Seniors

Isabelle Leninger

Isabelle was nominated by a fellow student who said, “She’s a super hard worker.” We are grateful that someone like you is at our school. Thank you so much.

Peter Affleck

Peter was nominated by a student who said Peter has always been a good friend. He is nice to people he doesn’t know.

• Tylerl Weber

• Whitney Schmitt

• Isabelle Leininger

• Jaxon Langford

• Steven Higgs

• Jolie Heale

• Afton Harrison

• Peter Affleck