Hope Squad Gears Up for Hope Week March 15-18

Hope Squad Has Planned a Week to Bringing Hope to Alta

Hope Week begins this week here at Alta.

Hope Squad has planned out this week to remind students that we must be supportive of each other and that no matter what, we are not alone, we are not hopeless.

On Monday, Hope Squad will be handing out Hope Squad pins before school starts to remind students to always have hope and that they always have support.

On Tuesday, Hope Squad will be sharing Advisory Hope Grams and a mental health tip sheet to support all of the students through any struggle they are going through.

On Wednesday, Hope Squad will be hosting a Lunchtime “photo booth” with music and jokes.

Thursday, keep an eye out for rubber ducks after school as Hope Squad will be hiding rubber ducks with inspirational duck puns sure to make your day. And if you collect 4 special ducks, you will be able to earn a special prize. And all week, Hope Squad will be hosting a Poster Scavenger Hunt and there will be kindness clips across the school.

“Hope Week is where we all come together over hope and make the school a better place and a better environment. We have activities and items for the week to make everyone feel more unified and happier together,” says Hope Squad member, Brianna Rees.

Hope Week is all about uniting the students together and creating a hopeful, inclusive environment. “Planning Hope Week is about the students and what we can do to make them feel more included at Alta,” adds Rees.

“Being in Hope Squad makes me feel like I can make a difference in this school and someone’s life. We all belong here at Alta, and being in the hope squad helps me help others to feel that,” says Hope Squad member, Jade Flores.

Hope Week is all about bringing the school together and inspiring them to build each other up. Hope Squad has planned an entire week to create this positive environment so keep an eye out for all of the Hope Squad activities around the school this week!