Students show school spirit by dressing up for games. This spring, we can show spirit by dressing to a different theme each day, starting Monday April 26th.

Show Hawk Pride at this Year’s Spirit Week: April 26-29

"This week will bring some fun into our school life and is a perfect way to get involved." - Sadler Jones

Hey Hawks! Spirit Week is back yet again April 26-29th! Student Body Officers have put together a week full of fun activities and ways to dress up.

For Sadler Jones, SBO Chief of Activities, Spirit Week is a way to rekindle some of the hawk spirit that we lost during the pandemic. “It’s also a chance for 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students to show Freshmen was it means to have hawk spirit,” Jones said. “This week will bring some fun into our school life and is a perfect way to get involved.”

MONDAY

For Monday, wear your Alta gear and play the game wheel at lunch!

TUESDAY

Tuesday is Twin Tuesday. Wear a matching outfit with a friend and play a “who’s most likely” game at lunch!

WEDNESDAY

Whip out your cowboy hats for Wild West Wednesday and participate in the corn hole lunch activity!

THURSDAY

To wrap up the week, wear a jersey for jersey “Thursdee” for the 3 point competition at lunch!