Clubs At Alta

Alta offers many extra-curricular activities for students, but perhaps the most popular of these is its clubs. With over thirty to join, there are lots of different opportunities for Alta students. Drama kids, science fans, and chess wizards alike can all find something in these clubs.

One of the most popular clubs to join is robotics. Headed up by Mr. Strohm, this club focuses on building and testing various robots.

Xander Nani, a member of robotics club, said. “We get to explore different aspects of mechanical engineering. It’s a really cool learning experience, and it broadens my horizons.”

Another of the more popular clubs is drama. This club focuses on theater activities.

Mercedes Nye, a member of the drama club, said, “I like that drama club is a great way to make friends, meet new people, and explore interests.” Drama club hosts meetings in the PAC building. And students are available to join any time!

One of the good things about clubs is that you don’t have to be in the corresponding class to join.  You’re more than welcome to join Drama Club, even if you aren’t in theater.

Anime and drawing clubs are also fun options for kids who aren’t in art classes.

A full list of the clubs at Alta can be found here.

There are so many different things to try, and some talents can be learned simply through experience. So what are you waiting for? Take a look at Alta’s clubs!